Apegroup is looking for self-motivated team members who are passionate about digital services and want to learn new skills, work in multidisciplinary teams, and deliver excellent quality solutions to leading companies both locally in Sweden and globally.
We expect the successful candidate to have 8-12 years experience of delivering user experience design solutions for various clients as well as strong leadership experience. The candidate has loved working in a collaborative team environment before, and has experience of interacting with multinational clients. Fluent in Swedish is an advantage.
Experience Design Directors take a central role in the delivery of projects. Experience Design Directors are directly responsible for the Quality, Creativity and Delivery of the projects they are overseeing, and client and team satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience
- As the creative lead, be responsible for the quality of all deliverables across a variety of projects.
- Create an environment conducive to the development and exploitation of creativity and flair.
- Communicate and envision service concepts and ideas using methods & tools that illustrate all the components and touch points of the service.
- Inspire innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques and taking the lead on internal company meetings, brainstorms and external design events.
- Encourage innovative approaches to design techniques, enabling the design team to embrace different angles to a design problem
- Encourage research activities to uncover new insights or validate existing assumptions and solutions
- Create “focused innovation” that balances business needs, customer insights and technology
- Craft strategies and identify opportunities across the different touchpoints along the full customer journey, from how to reach new customers to user advocacy
- Quickly analyse and respond to client briefs.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of a range of projects.
- Plan and lead workshops identifying design opportunities which are grounded in business needs, customer insights and technical capabilities
- Craft, direct and communicate a point of view or a proof of concept
- Overseeing and define project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders and team.
- Establish relationships and liaise with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively and rapidly define and communicate project expectations to team members.
- Break down business and user requirements into digestible components for the design team.
- Manage and maintain team motivation and morale.
Knowledge, skills & attributes
- A positive leader who can comfortably motivate.
- A strong work ethic and a passion for drawing out and driving creativity and innovation.
- Ability to overcome truly unique design challenges.
- A structured approach to work and an ability to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Able to adapt to varied learning and communication styles of team members and others
What you get
Apart from being a part of a fun team, and working on innovative projects we offer a set of perks, like having breakfast together every Monday, Sharpening Fridays (1 full day every second week, to immerse yourself in your own development), health care contribution (SATS is located right next to the office) and your own YAY-DAY! (the meaning of that you will find out during the interview).
Interested? Yay! Send in your application now. We review applications continuously and want to fill the position as soon as we find the perfect fit.
If you have any questions about the position please contact:
Yosra Axling email@example.com